I am the CHATZILLA.ORG full stack senior programmer. 😎 Unlike "open source" social media websites today which use limited PHPSocial style frameworks to build from ( NODE.JS ) - CHATZILLA.ORG is coded from the ground up in NOTEPAD.EXE since 2010, adding 30 years of social media programming experience & taking into account unlimited large scale server traffic processing by creating special websocket back-end server architecture to compete, making the CHATZILLA.ORG website and the CHATZILLA.ORG Android mobile app. one of the only frameworks that can compete head to head with Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Parler.com, Discord.com and Messenger combined.
If your company is interested in purchasing our technology today please contact me via the generic Contact form. As Parler.com was priced at 1 billion US dollars a year ago (without Discord.com style chat, etc - which we have), I would be happy to make a way better deal for even less than a quarter of this price.
More technical information in the main About page and below. Thank you and welcome!
Tomasz J Malik Senior Full Stack Developer posted Thu 17 Jun 2021
@tommalik 2y 2y
😀 Imagine outer space with a star burst of 1000 stars. Each star is a web hosting server that launches x number of Websocket server services. A star can talk to it's client user connections or other stars by relaying secure messages using TLS via WSS protocols, comms technology the Army could use for drone swarms.
Each internal Websocket service on every server can talk with other services using internal Websocket messaging between concurrently spawned service tasks running in the background (database updates, file deletion, etc). A star talking to 1000 other stars uses the same internal WS TLS WSS Websocket architecture, and this in turn we call "real time" buffered (all message ques sent out at the same time) NANO-SECURE transmission.
All message ques from all stars and services are executed at the same time ( no wait-in-turn for files to load, execute and be deleted from memory which typically cause a server crash w/too many connections ).
We hear on the News all the time that "too many people went on CRA website and it crashed". Fortunately, with this developed NANO-SECURE #Websocket Client Server technology CHATZILLA.ORG servers ( stars ) cannot crash or freeze. The user experience is NOT affected in any negative way. þ39-þ
NANO-SECURE "real time" Websocket Client Server technology
😀 Now available for freeBETA download, the Zilla Messenger Android application that works live in tandem with the chatzilla.org website. #ZillaMessenger þ18-39-þ
NEW ZILLA MESSENGER, ANDROID APP.
@tommalik 1y1 How to download Zilla Messenger onto your Android mobile:
1) Download https://www.chatzilla.org/dev/chatzilla-app-release-beta-220605.apk from your browser onto your device and cut / copy / paste the file chatzilla-app-release-beta-220605.apk to your SD card/Android/data/ directory. If you are using a desktop and have your mobile plugged in, copy this file with Xperia Companion to the PC/Xperia XA1 Ultra/SD card/Android/data/ path directory.
2) Download APK Installer utility from Google play store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apkinstaller.ApkInstaller ), start it, find & install the Zilla Messenger APK file (chatzilla-app-release-beta-220605.apk).
IMPORTANT: currently we are not using Google play store. The APK Installer will ask if you want to install this software "even though it's not recognized as safe". Click YES to install - we do not have any malware in our app.
@tommalik 1y1 I have a Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra (G3223) and I confirm I have downloaded and installed Zilla Messenger on this Android device and it works perfectly.
@tommalik 1y1 🔐 Key security features:
1. WSS TLS websocket secure powered and encrypted two-way communication between Android mobile device and server, unbreakable encryption even by the Government.
2. All communication data is saved on our protected servers and never on your Android device (if you lose your Android mobile phone or it gets stolen, no one will find anything - just use another Android mobile phone, log into ChatZilla.org and continue where you left off - easy).
3. All downloaded images are cached in your Android mobile RAM for an ultra super fast "real time" experience on the go, saving precious mobile-metered data bytes and lowering your e-bill. þ39-þ
A basic beginner's guide to #Websockets, and how they work. An excellent video for a quick overview.